2Gb internal storage on N810

Hi All!

Just got myself N810 and have a couple of questions.

What is the 2Gb internal storage? Is it a built-in non-replaceable SD
card? Wikipedia states that: "limited number of writes can be made
before failure" on SD cards. So, is the future failure an issue? Should
I use it less often, like not use it as a virtual memory?

What about the 256Mb internal flash storage? Is it susceptible to wear?
:)

So, I was thinking about getting an external SD card and booting from
it, and also running everything from it. It's easy to replace it if it
fails.

Is there any difference in speed if I get a microSD card and use it with
the miniSD adapter as opposed to getting a miniSD card? The reason for
getting microSD is that I can use it on more of my devices...

Thanks in advance for help.

--
"If we really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it,
because the answer is not separate from the problem."