Re: Xournal and PDF

:p

You're right, but the issue is that I started working some time ago,
on the Diablo version by adding a few features.
Mistakenly I was doing it on the original code base and I didn't have
a copy  (yeah I didn't setup a CVS repo at that time, stupid me).

So right know I am actually against the GPL, I think, as I don't have
the source code for that specific version available.

To fix this, I have to make the current messed-up code, working and
repackage it for both Chinook and Diablo.

And this takes time, and so far I haven't had much after I moved to London.

--
anidel