Xournal and PDF

Good Morning,
	I just figured out Xournal opens pdf files and I can write on
	them! Best of all, I can sign them! Probably something I would
	know had I read the documentation. I havn't yet tried to print
	them. When I export a scanned pdf that I edited back to pdf I
	do lose some things. That's when opened with the n810's pdf
	reader. I'm guessing I would be able to open an edited pdf file;
	saved in .xoj format; on my notebook with Xournal and print it
	from there. Just wanted to throw that out there. It makes my
	life much easier because I fill out a lot of forms and now I
	can save paper and time. Many thanks to the developers!!!

Best Regards,

--
Peter The Plumber sm
Sent from a mobile Internet Tablet