RE: Where is telnet?

Karoliina is right, but ...
	Some devices don't support ssh, so telnet is necessary. Many
sensors and older print servers require telnet, and so on. This is what
you can do:
go to: http://packages.debian.org/lenny/armel/telnet/download
select a site and download telnet. You might want an older version,
though. After downloading rip apart the package and get thelnet.netkit.
Rename it telnet, put it in /usr/bin and off you go to the races. This
ugly approach is necessitated by the fact that dpkg -i telnet* command
complains about libraries and refuses to configure the software.

Good luck, julius