How to get complete window with bar

Hi,
   I have installed maemo-fremantle sdk and qt packages from diablo extras as no qt package is available in frementle.I am getting only the output screen on running qt application without the sidebar or menubar.I am not getting any default screen on running af-sb-init.sh start.After running an application, I am getting the gui output on xephyr window.So, If i run two qt applications simultaneously,it is overlapping on xephyr window as the toggle button is not avaible.How to get the complete window with menubar on xephyr server?

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition * Click here!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!