Duplicity Backup Available on Diablo

Folks,

I've just ported duplicity backup to Maemo Diablo.  You can find it in
the extras-devel repository.  Please try it out and let me know how it
works for you.  All feedback is appreciated.

More information on duplicity may be found at:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/ - main page
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/CHANGELOG - changelog
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html - man page

Duplicity has multiple backends, SSH, FTP, etc., all covered in the
above.  You will need to install ncftp for FTP, openssh for SSH, and so
on.  Right now, the S3 (boto) backend is broken, but I'm working on it.

...Thanks,
...Ken