Re: Not able to download my application from maemo downloads

Hi,

Thanks for you response.

Do I need to install chinook sdk in my scratchbox and compile my application then upload into maemo extras?

How can I find which version of SDK is running in my tablet N810?

Thanks,
Ramu

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Daniel Martin Yerga <dyerga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:38:12 +0530
Ramu <contactramu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We uploaded our package called mpuzzle thru' promotion to extras.
>
> When we try to download the application it says "Unable to download
> mpuzzle. Application package not found"

mpuzzle seems be available just for diablo (4.1.x) and probably you are
using chinook (4.0.x) and the application manager doesn't find it in
the repository.

There is just one option, you should upload your package for chinook
too, the changes among these versions are small and with little effort
it will run without problems in this version.
OK, there is other options but this is the best and saner one.

--
Daniel Martin Yerga
http://yerga.net