Re: Meeting minutes editor with calender support

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Burak Ilgicioglu <ilgicioglu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to position my N810 as a meeting notes editor. I attend a lot of
> meetings during the day and I want to keep my notes on N810. With the GPE
> suite, I can synchronise with Google Calender which I also synchronise
> through Google Synchroniser over Blackberry with my Outlook events. The only
> missing part is to keep the notes of the meetings related to the calender
> event.
>
> I tried many text editors but I can't keep track of  calender entries. Is
> there any solution anyone can recommend for me?
>
> Cheers
> --
> Burak ILGICIOGLU

LeafPad is by far my favorite text editor on the tablet, but I'm not
sure what you're asking. Are you wanting to have the note files
attached to calendar entries, or what? There are numerous ways to
organize your notes files so they'll be easily accessible and in the
same order as calendar entries, but if you're wanting to keep the
files attached to the calendar itself I'm afraid you're out of luck.
The "description" field allows some space if you want to put notes in
the calendar entry itself.

Mark