Re: Looking for gps logger for n810

Thank you.  I gave maemo mapper a try and it does allow me to save the track.
I think this will do what I want.  I just want to be able to see where I have
been and since I can also open the old track file each time I use it and add
to it this should  work for me.

Another question.  I can't seem to add POI's  In maemo mapper.   Is there
another tool that can create a POI from within mapper.