Fuelpad: first impressions

I finally converted my fuel notes into a .csv file and imported them
into Fuelpad.  Some observations:

  * It's surprising when the file produced with Database -> Export...
    cannot be directly imported with the default settings in Database ->
    Import... (the export has two header rows and extra columns in the
    middle that import doesn't expect)

  * It's a bit disappointing that export followed by import produces
    duplicate records

  * Fuelpad assumes every record means a full tank.  One gas station
    didn't accept my card, so I spent a 50 Litas note for 15 liters of
    fuel instead of the usual 45.  Now Fuelpad thinks that particular
    trip used 4 liters per 100 km, and the next one 31 liters/100km

Many other things Fuelpad gets right.  E.g. when I was a bit confused
about the fields in the add record box, clicking on the question mark in
the dialog title gave me adequate help.

Marius Gedminas
--
>Linux is not user-friendly.
It _is_ user-friendly.  It is not ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.
(Seen somewhere on the net.)