Re: sync with google calendar?

>     Mark> I'm using Erminig to sync gpe calendar with Google Calendar with great
>     Mark> success. The only time I've had trouble was the other day when Google
>     Mark> had an outage. Generally speaking, if I can access gmail and google
>     Mark> calendar on the Web then I have no trouble with the sync. I think you
>     Mark> either have a connectivity problem (firewall or port setting maybe?)
>     Mark> or a setting is wrong.
>
> I can access google calendar on the web from the N800, so I was
> surprised erminig couldn't connect to it.

Erming Google/GPE calendar works fine for me with OS 5.2008.43.7 on both
the n810 and n800.  So there must be something funky with setup
somewhere to make it not work.

For example, this morning I updated a caledar note about a tennis match
on Sunday on my n800 tablet then used Erming to update Google -- worked
fine.  Then synced my n810 from Google.

I've noted Google isn't consistent when it comes to syncing with data.
They seem to be constantly doing updates or maintenance which
occasionally shuts down this or that part of google syncing for a couple
hours or so.