Re: sync with google calendar?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Laura Conrad <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can access google calendar on the web from the N800, so I was
> surprised erminig couldn't connect to it.
>
>    Mark> I'm still running Chinook on an N800.
>
> I didn't upgrade when I got it; about product says:
>
>  Internet Tablet OS maemo Linux based OS2008
>  Version: 1.2007.42-19

I have the final version of Chinook: 2.2007.51-3
I seem to recall having a similar problem as you describe after one of
the app updates, and even though the login hadn't changed I was
getting the error. I think I deleted the entry and set up a new one
from scratch and it started working again. My memory is very fuzzy on
that, though. I'm going to have to defer to someone who has more
knowledge than me.

Mark