Re: Nokia device usage

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Ognen Duzlevski <ognen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am curious to find out what people use their Nokias for. If anyone
>> could share their usage patterns, it would be appreciated.
>
> This is like asking "what do peope use their bikes for? I bought one
> and can't find any use for it".
> Well if it's of no use for you, sell it. It's ridiculous to ask others
> for guidance, obviously if you haven't found a need for it, then you
> don't need it.

Your analogy doesn't hold up. To make your analogy accurate, it would
have to be restated something like this: "I bought a bike that in all
the literature said it had 27 speeds, but when I got it home I
discovered that it only has 20, and there are some serious gaps in the
ratios where the missing gears should be that make the bike is
practically unusable."

And then, you may be able to sell that bike, but for only a tiny
fraction of what you paid for it, which means any way you look at it
you were ripped off. Telling somebody to "just sell" something that
they paid hard-earned cash for and will have to take a huge loss on is
callous and unrealistic. Especially when what they really want is for
the thing to live up to its potential.

Mark