Re: Nokia device usage

I've noticed that all the use discussed appears to be personal. I have
deployed about 50 N810 tablets in a work environment to be used by my
company's drivers to get customer signatures for proof of delivery. The
performance is solid, the application was reasonably easy to write and
even very non-technical people seem to like the tablets if not the
bluetooth Baracoda scanners. If you limit the number of applications
running at the same time, the performance tends to be great. Use of very
fast flash cards helps too.
julius