Re: Nokia device usage

Nice GUI, just wanted to point out the Nokia converter now runs under Mac O/SX. I prefer the cmd line tools.

Thanks,

Denis
--------------------------------------
sik vis paw kem, para bellum
oderint dum metuant
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!" -LT. GEN. LEWIS "CHESTY" PULLER, USMC

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Gary <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ognen Duzlevski wrote:
> Have not tried this app yet. I guess this is my bad. Cool, thanks!

Don't forget to check out this cool tool, too:
http://mediautils.garage.maemo.org/tablet-encode.html