Re: Maemo-Mapper script?

Mike's correct, sorry for not being clearer.

Denis
--------------------------------------
sik vis paw kem, para bellum
--------------------------------------
oderint dum metuant
--------------------------------------
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!" -LT. GEN. LEWIS "CHESTY" PULLER, USMC

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:53 AM, Mike Sherman <mike.sherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
COURTAUD Didier <didier.courtaud@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Denis Dimick wrote:
>>
>> I went over to www.openstreetmaps.org, selected "Export", manually highlighted the area I wanted, and then used the coordinates to do the download into Mapper.
>>
>I did that too ! But now how do you tell Maemo Mapper to read this file ? and in what format ? XML ou .bin ?
>
>I never succeedeed to do that !

I think Dennis meant just take the coordinates of the are from the OSM page and enter them in the Maemo Mapper download area.

>Didier

-Mike