Re: identi.ca group

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> I didn't have a look at the APIs, but does Laconica/Identica support
> some extras there? Or is the sending/receiving the same and groups/tags
> are just handled by the server?

I don't know. Identi.ca has probably changed since I last looked at it.
Jaiky supportrd groups, so I guess it is possible - except the Jaiku API
is not the same as Twitter. You can certainly use the Twitter API to
post to Identi.ca, and it looks exactly like Twitter when you do it that
way.
> It would also be cool, if Mauku would convert @user, #tag, !group to
> links and open windows with their content.

Now that Google has pretty much shelved development of Jaiku*, maybe the
Mauku developer will move to other API's? You'd need to ask him to be sure.

*
http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2009/01/changes-for-jaiku-and-farewell-to.html
- not dead, but not alive - limbo?