New proud owner

Hello everyone, as stated above I'm a new proud owner of a Nokia N810. So as a newbie I have a few questions to ask so please be gentle. =)

1.) How can I change the name of my tablet from its default?

2.) When I am connected to my wireless router at nome, can I access shared directories? For example, I'd love to be able to access multimedia shared on our file server.

3.) When I receive my SD card in 3-7 days, is there an easy way to move downloaded content to it, and can I easily change 'folders' to access them from the desktop?

I'm writing this from my tablet, so I didn't search before posting, sorry.

-Donavyn