Facing Dilemma about N800/N810

Ok, so long time nokia user loved my n810 and I refer to the n810 in the past
tense because two days ago I dropped it from about 5 feet and bang, screen
cracked and it is nice rainbow colors now.

So...  I pulled out my old N800, flashed, used my n810 backup and I'm up and
running but I'm missing the builtin keyboard, I do alot of ssh'ing, remote
desktop and the builtin keyboard of the n800 doesn't work for that.

So..  I'm thinking of just purchasing another n810 since the wimax out here in
portland isn't xohm the wimax version is useless.   But I'm wondering if
nokia is getting ready to release a new version of the IT.  If so I could
hang on using my n800 until then.

And So...  does anyone know what the latest time frame if any is on the next
IT device.

thanks

tim