Re: Alarm setting

Denis Dimick wrote:
> Hugo,
>
> It looks like I did something to screw up the settings, clock is not an
> option. I tried to re-install osso-clock, and osso-clock-data, however,
> apt-get is reporting it's already installed. I tried to do a restore
> from an older backup and Clock did not reappear on the Applets screen.
>
> I had in the past installed Cairo Clock, however, I don't think this
> would have deleted the default clock.
>
> Thanks for any ideas,
>
> Denis

Hi Denis,

I'm assuming you have ssh access to your n8xx... ssh in and use the
--reinstall option:
   apt-get install --reinstall osso-clock osso-clock-data

If you need to use a bigger hammer, remove and re-install it:
   apt-get remove --purge osso-clock osso-clock-data
(the purge to remove all associated data) to remove it and then
re-install it.

HTH,
gvb