Limited life of flash memory

Hi all! I found some days ago a few articles about the limited life of
flash memory, specially for usb pendrive. The problem seems to be the
limited times you can write on it. Does it exist also for rs-mmc?
I know that the limit is very high (around 10 million of times) and it's
not a big problem for a normal user. But if you install an OS on it,
like on my Nokia 770, I think that the use of the memory card is bigger
and, if there is that problem, its life is shorter.
Thanks all for any info on it.
Sirio Negri

Contacts:

gTalk/jabber: ziriuz84@xxxxxxxxx