Unzip utility for endusers

OK, perhaps I've missed it -- perhaps it's ready to bite my nose off
while poking around Maemo.  As a enduser, I can't find an unzip program
that works with a single click to unzip downloaded files. Is there one?
Or am I missing something when it comes to using it?

 Yes, there's unzip utility I downloaded from Maemo that apparently
works at the command line mode -- it's got 5 stars (from some self
appointed linux command line geek reviewers).  However, for most end
users stepping back into command line world is like purposely stepping
in dog poo then walking over your living room carpet.

  I figured unzip would work with the native FileManager so that when I
clicked on a zip file, FM would automatically open the file with unzip.
But no, after installing unzip, when clicking on a file.zip in FM, I get
to choose what program to use to unzip, without unzip being listed as a
choice.  However, from FM, I can select xterm and access the command
line, and access unzip, but hey, forgive me linux nerds, virtually all
end-users kissed their command line bye bye back in the early 90s...

  Is there some simple click and unzip utility for the tablets? Or do I
have to walk thru the stinky side of linux command line to unzip a file?

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc@xxxxxxxxxxx