Re: MediaBox Media Center Shuts Off Playback

Hi,

MediaBox doesn't shut off if the display switches off. As you can see
in the status bar, it's still playing. I think something else causes
the device to go silent when the screen switches off.
What else do you have installed that could cause this behavior?

Regards,
Martin