Diablo mail application bug?

Hi,

If, in the built in maill app (I know it's got a name, can't remember
right now) I edit a reply to a mail and accidently hit Ctrl-W or Close
Window the dialog "Save changes" is presented with two options: "Save"
and "Cancel". Hitting "Save" saves the message as a draft (as
expected). I would assume that hitting "Cancel" would cancel the close
operation. Instead it cancels the save operation and closes the window
without saving changes. IMHO the button should be renamed or the
action should be changed to cancelling the close operation.

best

Henrik Frisk