Re: What is the best app to read .doc or .ppt files on N810

Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
> Not nitpicking, but trying to point to a possible resolution: you *do*
> need an active internet connection to receive your mail - so using
> Goo-Docs doesn't sound like you'd be going "out of your way".

...Which is why I mention it. However, email on mobile devices often doesn't
require a continuous connection - just transfer messages while you're at a
hotspot, then do most of the work offline, then send & receive again when you're
at another hotspot. If you've downloaded messages that have attachments you
can't open, you're out of luck if you're on a train or plane or otherwise
without Internet access while you're using the device.

Mark