Re: All applets dying

Hi,

I'm just guessing, but it could be possible that one applet hangs and
since the applets all run in the same process, all the other applets
will thus hang as well. If they hang, they don't get redrawn on screen
and thus you see no applets anymore.
If that's the case, you should try disabling applet by applet until
you've found the culprit.

Regards,
Martin