Re: Projects Nokia should support (yours?)

Uff.... I really don't like the point 3 of the Yahoo Terms of Service:

3. FEES AND PAYMENTS

Yahoo! reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access
to the Fire Eagle Service, or other Yahoo! services and web sites, in
Yahoo!'s sole discretion. If Yahoo! decides to charge fees, such
charges will be disclosed to you in advance.

:(

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com