Re: Offline mode from the command-line?

Hi,

I answered this for someone else on -developers.

To put in Normal:
/usr/bin/dbus-send --system --type=signal /com/nokia/mce/signal com.nokia.mce.signal.sig_
device_mode_ind string:"normal"

To put in Flight mode:
/usr/bin/dbus-send --system --type=signal /com/nokia/mce/signal com.nokia.mce.signal.sig_device_mode_ind string:"flight"

As for automating, use cron or the like.

Regards,
Faheem