My N810 does not seen any more my memory cards

Hi all

My N810 was working fine until today. I have two memory card inside : the internal one + an external one

While using the main menu suddendly my N810 freeze ?!?!

I tried to halt it properly but it has no reaction at all. Even the power button does nothing !

I have to get the battery Off and the on to restart the system.

It has restarted but it does not see any memory card neithet the internal nor the external !

What I can do to try to revover ? I would avoid to flash the image if possible