Re: Need feedback on Nokia Internet Tablet and Maemo platform for an academic project --Link working!

Hi,
Thanks all for pointing out that the links are not working. Sorry for the trouble. Somehow they stopped working. Please try these.
For Internet Tablet and Maemo:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=vu5uzIJmTzwcJRigSXbXYQ_3d_3d

For Mobile Organizers
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=xl6mlWv8KRQj_2fF6lmEvhjw_3d_3d

For Online Organizers
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=d9zw_2bDOprBo360mjv5A8GA_3d_3d

I sincerely hope these work and you are able to help us in our efforts.
Thanks and Regards,
Manaswi Shukla

MSI, School of Information,
University of Michigan

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
manaswi shukla wrote:

> Hi,
> As part of interaction design project at University of Michigan, we (a
> group of 5 students) are designing Organizer for Maemo platform on
> Nokia Internet Tablet. The efforts are in collaboration with Season of
> Usabilty.
>
> As part of the project, we are collecting data on usage of Nokia
> Internet Tablet and Maemo platform. We are conducting a small survey
> on usage pattern of organizers on Internet. We need to collect data
> soon so that we can start ideating.
>
> We will be really greatful, if you can spend few minutes to fill out
> an online survey. The survey will not take more than 5 minutes.
>
> *Please follow the links for the online survey->*
> 1. If you have used Nokia Internet Table and Maemo:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...igSXbXYQ_3d_3d
>
> 2. If you have used any Organizer on Internet:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...mjv5A8GA_3d_3d
>
> 3. If you have used organizers on mobile:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...6lmEvhjw_3d_3d
>
> Hope you will be able to help us in our efforts. Please note that the
> information will be confidential and private and will not be shared
> with anybody.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Manaswi Shukla
> MSI, School of Information,
> University of Michigan

Is there actually a survey there?  Or are we supposed to create our own
and forward you the results?

"In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away"
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery