Re: Problems with RSS feed reader in Diablo

Added information:  I note that the date on which it stopped working was during a business trip and I was having trouble getting my Boingo account to work and had uninstalled and reinstalled Boingo a couple of times.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Andre Klapper <aklapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Freitag, den 19.09.2008, 15:22 -0500 schrieb Michael Conklin:
> I recently reflashed my N800 with Diablo on Saturday Sept 6th and my
> RSS posts and subscriptions continued to show. As of Sept 17th at 9:21
> pm my tablet was able to update its RSS feeds for the last time. Since
> then all feeds are dead. When I try to update them I get an
> exclaimation point in the little RSS icon next to the feed and nothing
> changes. I thought I would try unsubscribing and then resubscribing to
> the feeds. I successfully unsubscribed, but when I attempt to
> subscribe again the application just freezes.

Which exact version is this (Control Panel > General > About product)?
Feel free to open the terminal to run
"maemo-summoner /usr/bin/osso_rss_feed_reader.launch", might provide
some useful output when it freezes.

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)