Re: Problems with RSS feed reader in Diablo

I did install the latest software updates and my tablet shows 4.2008.30-2 installed.  I have two additional apps, homediskfree and usb control 1.0 that are listed as "broken but able to update" however when I attempt to update the app manager simply returns a message that it is unable to update the app.