Re: Kernel modules upgrade and modules.dep

Hi,

Tried using jott's binary of depmod? http://sse2.net/depmod
I create symlinks to all the modules in /mnt/initfs/lib/current/ to /lib/modules/2.6.21-omap1 and run depmod -a.
Should recreate a modules.dep for you.

If not, I could modify Module-init-tools to install on a tablet with busybox?

Regards,
Faheem