Re: n810 and Active X

I am not programing or making active x stuff, I agree how annoying
that stuff is... however, some people out there did program webpages
using active x (all the cool kids were doing it at the time) and our
narrow minded windows using decision makers keep getting stuff
requires active x including HR software and an IP Camera that would be
cool to view wirelessly.  My current solution is to VNC into an XP box
with IE open to the camera page and view it from there, but the
refresh rates are lame.

Scott