adblock plus in Diablo?

Hi folks,

Has anyone had success with getting adblock plus working with Diablo's MicroB? It appears to have installed and I've allegedly subscribed to filter lists but it's not showing up in the bottom right corner like it used to under Chinook and it's not actually filtering out any ads. As this saves me a lot of bandwidth and page load times esp with Flash ads, I may have to downgrade just to get this feature back. Please advise.

much thanks,
Gary