Re: USBcontrol on N810

I had the same problem on my N810 ans I solved it this way :

- check if maemo-control-usb is installed on your N810
- if yes desintall maemo-control-usb and usbcontrol
- then reinstall usbcontrol then maemo-control-usb

I made this two or three times and finally it works !

I has also the same problem with gpe-sudoku that I solved by desinstalling and reinstalling it.

I think it is a problem of librari dependencies

Hope it can help

Didier Courtaud