Re: Importing a Sunbird Calendar into either mCalendar or GPE-calendar

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 08:33 -0400, Rick Bilonick wrote:
> I've had no luck in importing a Sunbird .ics calendar directly into
> either mCalendar or GPE-calendar. I was able to import it into a Google
> calendar but could not get it from Google to either app. I can't believe
> it is that difficult but what am I missing? Could someone please point
> me in the right direction? (I'm using an N810 with Diablo.)
>
> Rick B.

As someone suggested, I changed my Google password to start with a
capital letter (given mCalendar wants to capitalize the first letter
when typing in the password). I put my e-mail address in for the Login
in Preferences, Google Synchronization and my new password in and then:

('status': 400,'body':'Invalid request URI.','reason':'Bad Request')

What is going wrong in mCalendar? I can view my calendar in Google.

Rick