Re: Diablo impressions

Hi,

ext Kahlil Johnson wrote:
> Hi just upgraded to diablo, really linking it. However I would like to
> get some of my usual apps specially the apps that I used on Chinook.
> One thing that I saw immediately is that I didn't have the extra repo.
> That got activated immediately when I try to download pidgin from
> garage. However I still dont see many of the apps that are in garage
> like Xournal. Also I couldnt get pidgin to install.

Searching for "diablo extras" in maemo.org -
http://search.maemo.org/search?q=diablo+extras&btnG=Search&site=maemo-org&client=maemo-org&proxystylesheet=maemo-org&output=xml_no_dtd
- gives this first result:

http://maemo.org/news/announcements/view/diablo_extras-why_the_issue_and_how_to_help.html

In this article you find links to more asnwers e.g.
https://wiki.maemo.org/Talk:Diablo:_Missing_Packages

--
Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source