Re: Hyperlink

Jun Xu wrote:

An interesting aside; have you noticed the Chinese guys all come (or, at
least, claim to come via email address) from Plenware?

/> About Plenware:/

/> Plenware is an IT service company that provides software development
services and data communication solutions for top
 > companies in the areas of communications, manufacturing, finance, and
media. The company functions as a product development
 > partner for its customers. Plenware has offices in Tampere, Helsinki,
Turku, Oulu, Rauma, Hyvinkää and in China, Estonia and
 > Romania. The company has approximately 550 employees. Plenware is a
part of Cybercom Group.
/

/http://www.plenware.fi (the plenware.com redirects to the .fi address)
/