Re: Cant access connectivity settings

Hej hej Keywan,

Am Sonntag, den 27.07.2008, 12:50 +0200 schrieb Keywan Najafi
Tonekaboni:
> If I try it from the Control panel, the Control panel crashs. If I try
> it from the wireless applet, the panel (or the hildon desktop?) crashs.
> I only can push the on/off button and restart the N810.
>
> I'd like to add a bug-report, but how I can dig more information.

Please run Notes in a terminal window (Applications Menu -> Utilities >
X Terminal, then run the command
"maemo-summoner /usr/bin/controlpanel.launch > log 2>&1") and attach the
resulting "log" file after it has crashed.

Having a core dump could be even more useful. It requires installing the
"sp-rich-core" package from the tools repository[1] and creating a
"core-dumps" directory to the memory card with at least few megabytes of
free space. You can get core dumps also without the rich-core package,
but they are much less useful (and without it pre-installed applications
core dumps are then named maemo-launcher-*).

[1] http://maemo.org/development/tools/

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)