Re: browser/browserd combo unpredictable and unreliable behaviour

El Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:53:13 +0100
Ryan Abel <rabelg5@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Please learn how to file bug reports correctly. Only file ONE report
> per issue,

I cannot even report a single bug report, so it's an exercise in
futility to try to report more than one.
Don't worry though, I won't bother you with more bug reports, life is
too short.

>and please provide some sort of reproducible testcase.

Do as I say and you can reproduce it, at least it happens to me every
time I do what I tried to report as a bug (at least 2 and 3,
unfortunately, or fortunately since it's a real pita, I couldn't
reproduce at will 1)

Bye
--
Luca