Re: N800/OS2008-Diablo and Bluetooth Headsets

Tukka,

and as far as I have been able to determine, there is no third position
for the "toggle" (i.e. connect the radio output  to the processor so it
can be handed off to the bluetooth headset).

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *