Re: Xournal only starting once a session

Hi,

you're probably running the latest Diablo update (diablo2).
The issue is, that no such update ... well exist :)

The aforementioned update exists only in the Maemo extras-devel repository.
That repository is NOT intended for end users.
It's intended for developers to upload and test their packages before
readying them for
prime time.

So, please, uninstall Xournal, disable the maemo Extras devel
repository for Diablo and re-install Diablo from the maemo.org site.

Please note that this will install two new repositories (maemo Extras
and maemo Extras Devel, but the chinook ones). After Xournal has been
installed (the chinook4 version), please disable them.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

On 7/23/08, Christoph Eckert <ce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I run and then quit xournal, I cannot start it again. The reason seems to
> be that it still shows up in the process list (ps -e). If I do a "killall
> xournal" I can start a new instance.
>
> Anyone else seen such a behaviour? It happens since the last xournal update,
> and I'd like to have a clue if it is a general problem or only happens on my
> (probably messed) installation.
>
> Thanks & best regards,
>
> ce

anidel