Re: About process on maemo

I really can't understand what's wrong with those 'http' processes.
Either ignore them or remove all the repository you do not use from your
repo list. Or do not use the apps manager at all and use apt-cache
search / atp-get install instead so that you do not have to update the
package list every time you want to install something.

Anything else won't worth the trouble I think.