Re: can we use a shell on N810?

Forrest Sheng Bao wrote:
> Hi dudes,
>
> Do we have a shell on N810 like the one on OpenMoko?
>
> http://arstechnica.com/reviews/os/open-moko-software.media/om2term.png

Yes. The only bad part is how it handles control coded with the pop up
keyboard on the N800, but the N810 should be okay.

Does anyone know if there's a bug/improvement posted requesting that
clicking on the [ctrl] button does not hide the OS Keyboard? It's
tedious to have to click the entry point to re-show the keyboard that
hid itself when the dialog appeared.. type, e.g., C and then go back to
the shell and have to click on the Window *again* to get the keyboard
back. Unless I'm missing something?? I forget how the Zaurus/Qtopia did
it, but t was more intuitive.