Re: Send-Only Accounts in Modest

On Sunday 06 Jul 2008, maemo-users-request@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Back on topic, am I really the only one with a mail setup like this?  I
> thought it was a moderately common arrangement.  Or do other folks have
> the same issue and are just being quiet because they don't have a solution?

Keeping quiet because I don't have a solution, but watching in case someone
has one :-)

For me, the ideal is to have a send-only account on the N800 so I can generate
messages when I'm out and about that will be sent when I connect to a
network. But I don't normally want to collect incoming messages as I prefer
to leave that to my desktop machine. Though it would be useful to be able to
enable/disable receiving so that when I'm on holiday I can pick messages up
when I find a network I can use.

--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

** This message is digitally signed. If your email client is unable to read
digital signatures, you may see an attachment that you cannot open. See
http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/faqs.en.html for more information.
You can validate my PGP key from my website: http://www.beermad.org.uk/
* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication