Re: STRange OSD after update to Diablo

Faheem Pervez schrieb:
> Do you have the "give" plugin enabled? I had same problem until I
> disabled it.
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:06 AM, tanguyr <tanguyr@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:tanguyr@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     After upgrading my n810 to Diablo, i have a strange situation with the
>     On-Screen Display shown at the top right of the screen when launching
>     a program - it says things like "ckct_ib_application_loading" when i
>     was expecting something like "Opening Web Browser". I don't know if
>     this is just because of Diablo, as i also installed a mess of software
>     right after flashing.
>
>     Anyone else have this behaviour?

Hello Faheem,

yes, disabling the "give"-plugin solves the problem! :-)

After disabling the plugin i had to wait a few seconds the hildon
desktop restarts and the messages are looking well again.

I'll open a bug for the give-developer if there is no one untill now.

Ciao Uwe

--
Uwe Kaminski
Mail: jukey@xxxxxxxxx  - OpenPGP: http://ju-key.de/publickey/jukey.asc