Re: TangoGPS runs on Maemo (well... at least inside Scratchbox)

Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 03:51:37PM -0700, Joshua Layne wrote:
>
>> 4th, at least - Roadmap for Maemo has been able to display OSM data for
>> a few months now.
>> https://garage.maemo.org/projects/roadmap/
>>
>> vector data instead of raster, but same underlying data.
>>

> Interesting.  Only it crashes on startup for me.
>
> Marius Gedminas

Can you start it from a shell and tell me the output when it dies?

I have run roadmap on other environments for years and so I often don't
test the initial set up of configuration and such (I am not the porter
or maintainer of roadmap for maemo, just involved in the upstream
project so far) - I can probably walk you through any missing (or
missplaced) config files and such.

Regards,
Josh