bluetooth keyboard issues with Chinook

I have noticed several issue with bluetooth keyboards with Chinook on the N810.

 1. Assume that one has already paired a keyboard with the N810. If one
    reboots the N810 and then sets up a bluetooth keyboard connection,
    pressing keys on the keyboard does not unblank the N810 screen. To get
    unblanking to work, one has to setup the bluetooth connection when X
    Terminal is running, let the screen blank, then press a key to unblank the
    screen. Once you do that after reboot, you don't ever have to do that
    again until the next reboot. You can then unblank the screen on the
    desktop or any app by pressing a key on the bluetooth keyboard. So I have
    to go through an annoying ritual after every reboot to start X Terminal,
    let the screen blank, connect a bluetooth keyboard, and then unblank it
    with the bluetooth keyboard.

 2. Much of the time, I can type a double chorded keystroke (like Alt-Ctrl-b
    or Alt-Shift-<) by pressing the chorded shift keys in any order (like
    press and hold Alt, press and hold Shift, press < vs. press and hold
    Shift, press and hold Alt, press <) but sometimes the N810 gets into a
    state where only one order works and I need to reboot to get back the
    correct behavior. Sometimes (though less frequently) it gets into a state
    where double chording stops working all together.

 3. Sometimes, after using (and then disconnecting) a bluetooth keyboard, the
    slide out internal keyboard starts exhibiting strange behavior. Like the
    Fn, Shift, and Ctrl keys stop working. A reboot restores correct behavior.

Are these known issues? Any fixes? Are these fixed with Diablo?

    Jeff (http://www.ece.purdue.edu/~qobi)