Re: External Keyboard Recommendations

En/na Hal Vaughan ha escrit:

> I'll have to keep tabs on it and see when they get them back in stock.

Don't count on it, it's been out of stock for months. It is possible
that they get a different one though.

> Is that site a reliable one to order from -- judging from anyone's
> experience here?

I've placed 3 orders and up until now I had no problems with them.
Delivery can take a long time (especially if they send part of the order
via air-mail, quick, and the rest via ordinary mail, not so quick).

Bye
--
Luca